All the Legal Stuff.
2. Collection of Personal DataIt is possible to enjoy anonymous access to our website or web content. However, whenever you sign-up for our services, fill out a form, or place an order, we may collect your personal information. Such information includes (but is not limited to) your name, postal address, email and telephone number. If you are making a purchase or submitting a payment, we may collect your financial information such as your credit card number.
3. Use of Your Personal DataThe information which we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
Processing Your OrdersWhen you order any one of our products or services, your personal information enables us to process your order. For instance, your financial information is used to bill you for the product or service, and your postal address enables us to ship any products to you.
Offering You A Personalized ExperienceOur ultimate goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives a personalized experience. Your personal information is critical towards achieving this. It enables us to identify your unique needs, and then respond to them in a personalized way.
Sending You Targeted AdvertisingWe are committed towards providing you with the latest offers, deals and promotions which are best suited for your needs. When you are signing up for a service, we may ask which categories of offers you want to keep updated about. When you agree to our updates, your personal information is used to send you targeted advertising. This can come in form of emails, text messages or phone calls. Any targeted advertising is carried out in line with the relevant privacy laws.
Analyzing Our Products or ServicesWe have a commitment to continuously improving our products and services. Part of this commitment involves analyzing how our customers interact or react to our products and services. When carrying out analysis, we usually contact our customers to acquire their feedback. Your personal information can be used when carrying out such analysis.
4. Protection Of Your Personal DataWe take the security of your personal data very seriously. As such, we have a number of both technical and policy measures which are designed to maximize the security of your data. Our website host uses a high security server. Our server employs advanced encryption to secure all the information on it. When transmitting your information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). All credit and payment information is sent via an encrypted connection for processing. We also implement strict protocols for access to your personal data. Only specific individuals are allowed access to your information. Those individuals must adhere to our strict internal policies, and all relevant privacy laws. At all times, every measure is taken to ensure that your information remains confidential. Our internal protocols include automatic destruction of your financial information within 60 days of completing a transaction. Such information includes your credit card numbers, financials and social security numbers.
5. Sharing Your Personal DataOur ultimate commitment is to protect your privacy. Therefore, we refrain from sharing your information unless it is absolutely unavoidable. In such cases, we may share your personal information with third-parties. These may include the following:
Service ProvidersThere are certain companies, businesses or agencies whose services are essential for running our website. These may include financial institutions, credit card companies, marketing firms, and web analytics companies. When using such service providers, we may share with them your personal information in order to offer you a better service.
Business PartnershipsThere are certain businesses with which we have affiliations and partnerships. Such businesses usually offer services, products, promotions and contests through our website. If you express interest in such promotions or products, we can share your information with such businesses. They may then utilize such information to contact you.
Legal EntitiesWhen served with a court order, subpoena or any other legal demand from law enforcement, courts or governmental bodies, we shall be legally obligated to hand over your personal information. In case you become the subject of a legal investigation in relation to law breaking, we shall reveal your personal data to the relevant authorities in order to avoid being implicated.
8. MinorsThis website does not serve the needs of minors. We do not collect, store or process personal information for individuals below 18 years of age.
Last Updated: October 31, 2022